Sahasya Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
New update from cilent
- 7-10 yrs.
- Same JD includes strong System/Network background or Development background.
Required skill:Jenkins,Ansible ,docker,NGNIX,Kubernate(Good to have)
For this requirement we don’t need any build and release candidates, we need only the candidates with experience on devops tools.
DEV OPS Engineer
Copart is seeking an experienced engineer to join its growing DevOps team. This engineer will be responsible for automating deployments, configuration management and capacity management of Copart’ production applications using CI/CD Tools. This role will interact with all functions in Copart’s technology team to build out operational capabilities to support secure, scalable, fault-tolerant and cloud based web architecture.
- Build, maintain, and troubleshoot one or more company products
- Develop internal tools and processes to maintain stability and performance of our infrastructure
- Act as subject-matter expert for one or more company products
- Gather, analyze, and report important IT system data
- Provide feedback to developers regarding the status of various IT systems
- Develop and manage product-related IT procedures
- Research, review, analyze, troubleshoot, and document product-related IT systems
- Respond to and resolve production issues
- Develop and document infrastructure standards
- Provide product-related IT training
- Plan and successfully complete IT projects and goals
- Automate repetitive tasks
- Present ideas clearly to executives and personnel on levels of the development process
- Help Define and establish common and advanced system administration functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to produce usable and maintainable documentation
- Proficient with standard IT concepts, practices, and procedures
- Intermediate programming and scripting knowledge
- Ability to execute research projects and generate practical results and recommendations
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and drive to be successful; ability to work independently with minimal supervision or assistance
- Strong problem solving skills: innovation, collaboration, analysis, inductive reasoning
- Strong understanding of business processes and IT systems
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of Python and Java
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP networking and DNS
- Experience with Tomcat, Redis, Solr, Nginx and Nirvana Messaging is a plus
- Experience with CI Tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Hudson, TeamCity
- Experience with Build Automation Tools like Maven, Gradle
- Experience with Configuration/CD Tools like Chef, Puppet and Ansible is preferred.
- Experience working with Docker containers and Kubernetes is a plus
- Strong interpersonal, time management, project management, and conflict resolution skills
- Proficiency in presentation of technical and business subjects to technical and non-technical audiences
our client is the largest online auto auction connecting buyers and sellers around the world. Our client technology makes it easy to find, bid and win great vehicles.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile