Sahasya Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Job Description: Sr. SOLR Engineer
As an engineer in Copart’s SOLR Services team, you will be responsible to build and maintain highly available, fault-tolerant, searchable document store. You will be responsible for the following.
- Perform schema optimization and manage SOLR configuration in all environments
- Monitoring usage and perform custom request handlers debugging when required
- Ensure optimum system performance and tune SOLR cluster for optimum query response times and index size
- Ability to take accountability and make sound architectural and strategic decisions
- Design the core cluster architecture, develop new features and improve performance for high-traffic, high-availability distributed search services for fast and accurate data ingestion and retrieval
- Build infrastructure and tools to increase automation, improve efficiency of the engineering team, and maintain technical excellence in cluster management
- 7+ years of total Information Technology experience.
- 5+ years of DevOps & continuous integration experience
- 3+ years of experience with maintaining distributed search systems at significant scale in a production environment
- Strong hands on skills in SOLR querying and Indexing, configuring schema, understanding in advanced schema fields, deciding commit strategies and tuning the relevancy of search results
- Experience in SOLR Cloud technologies – Collection Sharding/replication, failover, fault tolerance, high availability
- Experience with messaging systems (Kafka, MQ)
- Experience in SQL, Stored Procedures, Relational Database like MySQL/DB2/PostgreSQL a plus
BS/MS degree in Computer Science o
our client is the largest online auto auction connecting buyers and sellers around the world. Our client technology makes it easy to find, bid and win great vehicles.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile