Business Analyst - Product Owner
Sahasya Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Role Description Click Enter to preview the description of Role DescriptionPreview
A professional Owning the feature/ product solution E2E till production, has a clear understanding of the requirements and solution, and able to articulate, communicate and convey these to the development/ scrum teams.
- At least 4 years’ experience working in telecom business domain (BSS sub-domain preferred).
- Business oriented, ability to represent the customer needs.
- Ability to understand and analyze the customer's current system and provide optimal solution to meet their requirements.
- Responsible to define API (Microservice) as an offering, which includes the attribute/field understanding of contract specifications as well.
- Gathers and analyzes the product/ solution requirements, writes the backlog, verifies the solution with all relevant stakeholders; Dissects the requirements into user stories.
- Defines 'done' criteria, this includes functional and nonfunctional requirements (adherence to defined Security, Performance, Resilience, Reusability, High availability requirements for the application).
- Responsible for creating, grooming and prioritizing the backlog, and its maintenance.
- Responsible to resolve functional queries raised by development/scrum team and other POs through all product/project lifecycle till production.
- Responsible for certifying the DONE criteria by conducting regular demos with the team.
- Responsible for leading demos to internal and external customers.
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Stakeholder management, good negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to work in challenging situation and complex environment.
- B.Tech Degree or equivalent
Key responsibilities Click Enter to preview the description of Key responsibilities Preview
- Backlog grooming and planning - Responsible for gathering and understanding the business requirement and building the backlog (creation, prioritization and breakdown), features and changes in scope requirements; Translate business requirements or product roadmap into manageable backlog and documents the epics/features/stories; Consulting with customer/ product manager and multiple stakeholders across all working streams; Backlog should cover all functional 'done' criteria and adheres to non-functional aspects as well. Leads and/ or participates in estimations definition and/or refinement for projects, features, epics and stories.
- Release/PI Planning – Actively participates in the PI/ Release planning, the PO conveys the vision and goals at the beginning of every Release/PI and Sprint/ Iteration; Prioritizes backlog and supports the release/PI planning and sprint/iteration planning.
- Execution & Support – Support the development team/scrum teams and provide ongoing early feedback during sprints/ iteration (business clarifications, adjustments for risk, reprioritizations, changes in scope); Review and approves all design gaps and/ or solution enhancement suggestions driven from relevant stakeholders (external and/or internal); Take an active part in all planning & retrospectives activities.
- Lead the solution of the scope items under his domain through all project/ product’s lifecycle
- Represents the customer/product manager, interfaces and continuously engages the customer / product manager and stakeholders to ensure the Team is building the right solution and therefore delivering the expected items.
- Demonstrate solution to relevant internal and external business stakeholders.
The Advanced seniority specifications include:
- At least 6 years’ experience in design, development, or delivery of a product
- Professional guidance and mentoring of a group of POs; Coordinating between different POs.
- Higher level of interaction, working closely with managerial and leading functions within the project/ organization
- Leading the product/ business solution design (integrative/ across lines of products/ entire product domain) while creating business value and leading towards optimal solution
- Strong knowledge of portfolio solution (Product/ customer ecosystem) and ability to integrate with components outside the expertise domain
- Typically working with high level of ambiguity, complexity and enterprise reach; Dealing with complex domains holistically, supporting high complexity projects/ scope
- Excellent understanding of Non-Functional requirements like (adherence to defined Security, Performance, Resilience, Reusability, High availability for the application).
- Leading together with solution manager PI/Release backlog planning and grooming
- Understand client implementation and suggest appropriate business process flows including alternate business flows in case of rainy day scenarios.
Amdocs is a multinational corporation that was founded in Israel and currently headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, with support and development centers located worldwide. The company specializes in software and services for communications, media and financial services providers and digital enterprises. They are a leader in Integrated Revenue and Customer Management (IRCM) for communication service providers.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile