DevOps / Support Lead
Sahasya Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Exp req : 6 -7 yrs
Below is the JD for DevOps / Support Lead Open Position
Job Description :
- At least 5 years’ experience in Customer Support, Quality Assurance, DevOps, Linux Support Engineering, Software Development or Field Application Engineering, or a combination of these roles
- Strong troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and analytical skills
- Experience with client platforms (iOS/Android/Web)
- Experience with server platforms (REST API, Java)
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs and open systems
- Proven mastery of Linux, from shell scripting to server provisioning
- Real-world experience with large-scale, redundant, carrier grade enterprise software systems
- Experience with VPN and virtualization technology
- Experience with technologies such as Tomcat, MySQL/ MariaDB or Oracle, RabbitMQ, Hibernate,
- TCP/IP networking, SMTP, SSH, DNS, CDN and network security.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – both written and oral
- Detail oriented with an ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to stay motivated and drive problems to resolution, while working alone or with a team
- Ability to travel to customer sites (up to 20%)
- Experience with deployment technology such as Ansible or Chef
Amdocs is a multinational corporation that was founded in Israel and currently headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, with support and development centers located worldwide. The company specializes in software and services for communications, media and financial services providers and digital enterprises. They are a leader in Integrated Revenue and Customer Management (IRCM) for communication service providers.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile