Sahasya Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
|Monitoring tools-SNMP, Netflow, Syslog|
|Switches- Catalyst series switches 6500, 4500, 3700, 3800|
|Firewall-o ASA firewalls 5500, 5500-x Series ,Meraki MX Firewalls, Meraki MR Access points|
|VPN- Anyconnect VPN, Site to Site VPN’s, DMVPN, GRE/IPSEC VPN|
|Scripting-Perl, Python, PHP CLI, Ansible|
|Network-OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, RIP|
Team Player – First and foremost we are looking for a Candidate that works well in a team environment. Effective communication skills and a great personality is a must.
Critical Thinker – The ability to interpret data, recognize re-occurring trends and formulate hypothesis and then correlate with historical data to enhance monitoring and remediation is crucial.
Talented – Your skillsets expand beyond the core disciplines of a network engineer. Not only should you knowledgeable in Routing, Switching and firewalls, you should also be competent other technologies such as Scripting, Automation and System’s services and applications. As well as the ability to analyze
Innovative – We are always looking for ways improve our process and procedures. The ideal candidate should have natural desire to make things better and not be afraid to speak up if an opportunity for improvement arises.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide basic and advanced troubleshooting for remote locations based on limited information to isolate and identify the root cause of the issue.
- Document standard operating procedures, diagrams, and training materials for use by the teams.
- Utilize internal monitoring tools to pro-actively monitor network infrastructure and analyze metrics to identify/isolate potential issues.
- Must have the ability to practice sound judgment in complex, high pressure situations.
- Quickly and efficiently communicate issues
- Develop analysis and reporting capabilities; monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Responsible for multitasking and dealing with multiple urgent situations at a time, must be extremely flexible.
- Progressive knowledge of monitoring protocols such as SNMP, Netflow, Syslog etc.
- Knowledge in different types of monitoring methodologies i.e agent and agentless checks.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting Cisco/Fortinet platforms and technologies including but not limited to the following:
- Catalyst series switches 6500, 4500, 3700, 3800
- ASA firewalls 5500, 5500-x Series
- Meraki MX Firewalls, Meraki MR Access points
- OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, RIP
- Anyconnect VPN, Site to Site VPN’s, DMVPN, GRE/IPSEC VPN.
- Standard ASA firewall services – ACL’s, Static/Dynamic/Policy based NAT.
- FG-100E, FG-200E, FG-2500E, FG-500E, FG-60E, FortiSwitch
- Proven competency and knowledge in the following areas are a BIG plus
- Working knowledge using linux/unix based systems
- Be flexible and be able to handle competing/changing priorities.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work well in a team environment
- Flexible schedule required
our client is the largest online auto auction connecting buyers and sellers around the world. Our client technology makes it easy to find, bid and win great vehicles.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile