NOC(Linux and Ansible Scripting
Sahasya Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Note: This requirement...Intial 6 months thwy need to work in Day shift....
after 6 Months- office timings 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM...(3 days working and 4 days off,Vice versa as they will be working 12 hours per day and allowance will be provided)
We need the candidates with good Linux experience.
JD as follows :
- This role is responsible for monitoring, supporting, and reporting on server and network environment at the NOC to ensure that services are available to all users.
- Monitors display screen to detect error/problematic in server (linux & windows) or network.
- Manage network and customer trouble tickets through resolution.
- Escalate ongoing problems to server admin after attempting initial troubleshooting which includes ( linux, windows and network )
- Monitor ticketing system for ticket updates and escalated tickets to the appropriate departments.
- Reports: - Metrics (CPU &RAM etc.) Utilization report for servers.
- AD Management: - working on AD Tickets includes ( Password management ; File system and application monitoring )
- Network knowledge : basic switching & routing.
- Knowledge of Shell Script, Bash, Automation is an added advantage.
- knowledge of web servers like Apache, tomcat.
our client is the largest online auto auction connecting buyers and sellers around the world. Our client technology makes it easy to find, bid and win great vehicles.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile