Sahasya Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Candidate need to have very good knowledge/experience on coding.
Exp – 4-7 yrs.
- Strong knowledge of OWASP Top 10 web and the ability to effectively communicate methodologies and techniques with development teams
- Conduct technical security assessments, code audits and architectural design reviews
- Support SDLC and agile environments with application security testing
- Develop automated solutions that mitigate risks throughout the organization
- Advocate for secure coding practices throughout the organization
- Experience with automation through solutions such as Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, and Ansible
- Experience with application security tools such as Checkmarx, Whitehat and HP WebInspect/Fortify
- Experience with Burp, ZAP, Fiddler
- Ability to automate DAST/SAST solutions and reporting
- Experience with threat modeling methodologies such as STRIDE
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent required with minimum of 3 years of experience as a Security Analyst or Engineer
- Min of 2 years work experience in application security
- Min of 2 years with secure code review, technical risk assessments, and/or static code analysis
- OSCP certification is a plus
our client is the largest online auto auction connecting buyers and sellers around the world. Our client technology makes it easy to find, bid and win great vehicles.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile